Sunday, June 3, 2012

Ocean Breathes Salty

By: Daphne

Hey guys! So I went on a vacation before the end of school. I went to....the beach!

Day 1
Top: Boutique
Leggings: Forever 21
Polo: Unknown
Shorts: Unknown
Bathing suit: Arena
A: I wore this on the flight...When on a flight wear something comfortable, you don't want to be fussing on an airplane! My personal favorite thing to wear on flights are leggings and loose/baggy shirts.
B: For the second outfit I wore my tankini top as a shirt. But I covered it up with an open polo shirt. Haha I didn't know I could wear bathing suits as clothes until I read a magazine. :))

Day 2
Top: Boutique
Shorts: Zara
Sandals: Holster
 This part was mostly sightseeing so I wore something I could move around in. :)

Day 3
Bikini: Speedo
Romper: Unknown
Blouse: Unknown
Boardshorts: SM
 A: This day we went snorkeling, and we had to take a boat to the island so I wore this blouse as a cover-up.
B: After snorkeling we headed to the second resort so I changed into a romper cover-up.

 Day 4:
Shorts: Zara
Tank: H&M
Hat: souvenir
This day was all just relaxing...we walked on the beach and I got a henna!!!

Necklace: Souvenir 

Summer Trends:

~ Nautical themed clothing
     a simpler term for this is sailor esque clothing. Nowadays a lot of people like wearing tanks that have stripes and anchors theme which is what i am in to as well nowadays, it perfect for the summer a good thing to pair this up with is a hat may it be a fedora or just a normal beach hat, it also goes well with another popular trend which is colored or printed shorts.

~Printed or Colored Shorts
        this summer and spring a lot of people nowadays love color blocking so people tend to add color through a pair of shorts instead of wearing plain jean shorts. Its a good way to add a pop of color to a plain tank or shirt, you can wear this with prints as well so that the textures may seem interesting.

~ Knitted sweaters
        sweaters nowadays are very in as well as knitted ones, it can be a great cover up for a swimsuit or just as a top to make it look like a layed back comfy outfit you can wear when its cold -which is another good advantage! You can use it as a cover up to when you go to the beach!

~ Tribal Accessories
     this is yet another popular trend which i find never ends since you can wear it at any time may it be day or night so this is something that i think can never go out of style! The good thing about this is you can stack these accessories and they'd still look casual, classy or just something fun!

P.S. Feel free to comment down below! If you like this post then please subscribe and follow us, it would mean so much! Thanks guys! Oh and don't forget to enter the Mocking Jay contest! (It was extended Annoncement will be posted soon! :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment