Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Paper Beads

Anne:


    Hey/ Hello/ How are you?/ What's up?


Okay after that..., so to skip the hellos and all lets go to my post, DIY! I absolutely love DIY especially cool and easy ones that look rocking on you. To introduce one, here is Paper Beads! You guys probably heard of them or not, here are some awesome pictures from the famous www.etsy.com by Christine





The first one is a Mardi Gras paper bead earrings and the second one is a bracelet combined with paper beads, glass beads and etc..
I actually made a few myself with recycled decoration paper and its not that hard! What I love about them is that you can change the shape the style.Here is a tutorial from YouTube... There are actually more so you can check them also in YouTube.

You can also buy a box like this...  to start you off, its really easy, there is a simple 'machine' inside that can help you make a few and you can use varnish to make them more steady and sturdy. 

ON AMAZON: $12.34 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details
and it includes decor paper, a simple paper bead machine, elastic thread and a small plastic of glue.

They actually have more products that are about recycling and stuff so I encourage you to check this brand out :-)

Hope you enjoyed and learned, more to come by me!

<3 Anne.


No comments:

Post a Comment