Thursday, May 17, 2012

Design Naturally







       Dont mind me just doing my duty you know posting :) so I would appreciate it if you just scroll down you know and miss this post, okay its probably too late :-( AnyWays, to just say it, this is a small "art piece" I made while boredom over took me I decided to 'decorate' and abandoned beads with a marker. The one with incoherent "stripes" are totally by accident or I tried to make it by accident. I hope you like them :-) I'm actually pretty proud of them hehe, so l-a-m-e. More to come hopefully :)
SIDELINE TIPS: Used, permanent sharpie marker, abandoned beads and my creativity. i can suggest you can decorate actually everything with just a permanent marker and creativity :-), clothes, jewelry, paper, etc.


Which do you like?>


P.s Please Comment :-) We bloggers love comments!
<3 Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment